How to execute a DPA
Last modified: January 9, 2023
To execute a DPA, Client must:
- Select the correct DPA based on Caylent contracting party to your Master Services Agreement (or equivalent).
- Download the PDF. (Download this DPA for Canadian Clients)
- Complete the information in the signature block and sign on page 2;
- Complete the information in Appendix Annex 1 of the Standard Contractual Clauses and sign (page 16).
- Send the completed and signed DPA to Caylent by email to email@example.com. Such DPA will become binding upon receipt.
Execution by Client and Caylent of this DPA constitutes signature and acceptance of the Standard Contractual Clauses and/or any permissible variations specified herein, to the extent the Standard Contractual Clauses and/or their variations are applicable and required for the lawful transfer and processing of Personal Data. Client’s Affiliates will also be covered by this DPA, provided that Client shall remain responsible for the acts and omissions of its Affiliates.